Rug hooking workshops or classes are the best way to learn or improve your rug hooking.
Rug Hooking workshops and lessons available:
- Rug hooking classes in my studio every week
- 3-day rug hooking workshop in my studio
- Around the country
- Live! weekly video lesson
- Take a beginning to end rug hooking course from the comfort of your home
Consider attending a rug hooking workshop or class in my studio where the class size is often less than 1/2 that of a public workshop.
- Winter session, generally late Jan/early Feb until March or April
- Spring session, generally April to late May or June
- Summer session. This session is usually cancelled due to low attendance, so if you want to attend these classes, please let me know ASAP! The new studio has air conditioning.
- Fall session, generally starts in September and ends before Thanksgiving.
Each class is numbered 1-6. These dates may be adjusted as I take on new commitments during the year. For instance W1 is the first class in the winter session. As a student, you sign up for one session at a time. Please let me know at the end of a session if you are unable to continue.
These rug hooking classes are in my home and are only offered in three sets of six classes per year. Occasionally I will offer an additional 6 week set in the summer.
Use the “Print” button below to print out the entire year or more. You set the date range. Click the “Month” button to see the calendar in the familiar month format.
This is a workshop you set up. Organize your own group or fill out the form below to get on a waiting list. I will offer several dates. When I have at least four people who commit to attending, we have a workshop! Great way to make lifetime rug hooking friends.
This schedule of public workshops is constantly changing and varies quite a bit from year to year.
Right now the only commitment I have on the books for 2017 is the Manistee, MI workshop in June.
In the Toledo Area
No teaching here, but a great gathering of rug hookers. We meet on the first Thursday of the month at the Maumee Senior Center and the Third Thursday at the Sylvania Senior Center. Time starts anywhere between 9am and 9:30 (depends on when we all show up) and ends at 11:30. Please join us for lunch at a local restaurant afterward.
Cindi Gay Rug Hooking Newsletter
Enter your email carefully.
If you have a typo, you will never receive the confirmation email. You need to click on the link in this first email you receive. This confirms your email address and adds you to the list.