- Thursday Webinar at 6pm eastern daylight time on Thursday. Register here.
- The Rug Hooking Journey Membership
The Ultimate place to learn everything about rug hooking, The Rug Hooking Journey
Enrollment is OPEN due to technical problems. I cannot close enrollment without affecting the renewal of current members. So....for an undetermined time, you will be able to enroll! I will shut it down again as soon as I figure out the technical stuff.
The problem is when you cannot attend live or need to rewind me to hear something again. The Rug Hooking Journey will house all the replays, almost 3 years worth! I add more old replays every week. My goal is to have the current replay posted by Monday evening each week.
Strategy tip:I am limited to 100 attendees. Many times we have come close to this limit. Arrive early to secure your seat. I usually open for the pre-show between 5:30 and 5:45pm. If you arrive after we reach 100 people, you will not be able to watch live. Cannot attend live or arrive to late to get in? That is what the Journey can help you with. All the replays are housed inside The Rug Hooking Journey. Watch a full years worth of lesson replays over a long winter snowed-in weekend!
- will be issued each month. This is a special lesson that takes very little time but will improve your rug hooking. August\'s challenge is the 5 strip rule. It will transform the way you hook your backgrounds.
- These will happen randomly as they become available. Since hearing the news that red dot has been discontinued, I am changing that product to the exclusive Members Only status. You will see this notice on the product page:
I'll be sharing some of my favorite dye recipes. I use the Basic Five for most of my formulas: PRO Chem
- Red 338
- Orange 233
- Yellow 119
- Blue 490
- Black 672
- Future features scheduled to be added include:
- I'll show you how to set up a 3 ring binder with tabs. Print out the lessons each month and stick them in your notebook. Start your printed rug hooking reference.
- It will include tracking of work in progress, your wool purchases and your open projects.
Practical Color Planning for Rug Hookers
Registration for Practical Color Planning for Rug Hookers class is currently closed. You can join the waiting list and be notified when it is open for enrollment again.
Have you subscribed to this podcast? Have you left a review? If so, THANKS!
Have you taken any of my courses?
How did they help? Help other rug hookers decide if these online classes or membership are for them.
Cindi Gay Rug Hooking Newsletter
Enter your email carefully.
If you have a typo, you will never receive the confirmation email. You need to click on the link in this first email you receive. This confirms your email address and adds you to the list.