Unlike realistic rug hooking where you need to learn to see, hooking primitively needs a certain mindset. It is not has hard as you think. You just need to be willing to give up control and explore.
Learn more about Color Planning for Rug Hookers.
Subscribe to your favorite service below
New episodes released on Tuesday — just not every Tuesday
Now available on Audible.
List of Podcast Episodes
- 001 – The Rug Hooking Podcast is Here!
- 002 – Packing for rug camp, tips on what to bring with you
- 003 – How to choose the right finish for your hooked rug
- 004 – Collecting wool and washing it for rug hooking
- 005 – Beginner rug hooking equipment
- 006 – Cutting Rug Hooking Wool with and without a Cutter
- 007 – How to Rug Hook – pulling up the loops
- 008 – Rug Hooking Cut Sizes Explained
- 009 – Where to start rug hooking
- 010 – Learn to Hook Better by Learning to See
- 011 – The Secret to primitive hooking is not just in the wool
- 012 – But I’m not an Artist. . . .
- 013 – Creativity: Rug Hook Naked
- 014 – Fold Forward Finish, my favorite rug finish
- 015 – Add a Label to your Hooked Rugs
- 016 – Steaming your Hooked Rug
- 017 – Stop Photo Copying your Rug
- 018 -What’s Available on my Website
Cindi Gay Rug Hooking Newsletter
Enter your email carefully.
If you have a typo, you will never receive the confirmation email. You need to click on the link in this first email you receive. This confirms your email address and adds you to the list.
Take a break once a week.
Delivered in the middle of the week, in the middle of the day, Wednesday at noon, eastern.