Locate the knife fold edge and you can predict where your finish will fail. The best choice is to have the knife fold edge as far as possible from the hooked loops.
- Finishing a hooked rug: Step 1 Steaming
- Finishing a hooked rug – zig zag or not?
- Fold Forward Finish- Zig Zagging the Edge
- Fold Forward Finish: Baste the Edge in Place
- How much yarn do I need to whip my hooked rug?
- Whipping Tips for Finishing your Hooked Rug
- Fold Forward Finish: The Whipping Yarn
- Fold Forward Rug Finish: Whipping the Edge
Subscribe to your favorite service below
Learn more about my favorite finish: Fold Forward Finishing Series
Cindi Gay Rug Hooking Newsletter
Enter your email carefully.
If you have a typo, you will never receive the confirmation email. You need to click on the link in this first email you receive. This confirms your email address and adds you to the list.