I needed a flashlight one time at rug camp. I was walking from the classroom back to the hotel at Cedar Lakes in Ripley, WV. There had been rumors about skunks being on the prowl. I was deep in thought when I heard a rustle in the grass. I really wanted a flashlight right then. I’ve never forgotten to pack one since.
Here’s a sneak peek of what happens after I get home from rug camp.
What did you forget to pack what you really needed?
Subscribe to your favorite service below
New episodes released on Tuesday — just not every Tuesday
Now available on Audible.
List of Podcast Episodes
- 001 – The Rug Hooking Podcast is Here!
- 002 – Packing for rug camp, tips on what to bring with you
- 003 – How to choose the right finish for your hooked rug
- 004 – Washing wool for rug hooking
- 005 – Beginner rug hooking equipment
- 006 – Cutting Rug Hooking Wool with and without a Cutter
- 007 – How to Rug Hook – pulling up the loops
- 008 – Rug Hooking Cut Sizes Explained
- 009 – Where to start rug hooking
- 010 – Learn to Hook Better by Learning to See
- 011 – The Secret to primitive hooking is not just in the wool
- 012 – But I’m not an Artist. . . .
- 013 – Creativity: Rug Hook Naked
- 014 – Fold Forward Finish, my favorite rug finish
- 015 – Add a Label to your Hooked Rugs
- 016 – Steaming your Hooked Rug
- 017 – Stop Photo Copying your Rug
- 018 -What’s Available on my Website