The Rug Rooking Podcast has launched!
Now you can listen to rug hooking tips and lessons while your eyes are busy driving to the next rug hooking workshop or while you are mowing the lawn.
I’ve been posting video every week at rughooklive.com, but you may not have the free time to sit and watch a video lesson. Not everything I talk about requires you to watch, so I’ve sorted out those topics and will post them as a podcast.
Be sure to visit iTunes and Subscribe. Once you listen to several episodes please leave a review. That encourages iTunes to show the podcast to other rug hookers. You can also comment below or on iTunes. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
This first episode is my story. You may already know a lot of it if you’ve been following me for a while. You can listen to the first episode right here.
Subscribe to your favorite service below
New episodes released on Tuesday — just not every Tuesday
Now available on Audible.
List of Podcast Episodes
- 001 – The Rug Hooking Podcast is Here!
- 002 – Packing for rug camp, tips on what to bring with you
- 003 – How to choose the right finish for your hooked rug
- 004 – Washing wool for rug hooking
- 005 – Beginner rug hooking equipment
- 006 – Cutting Rug Hooking Wool with and without a Cutter
- 007 – How to Rug Hook – pulling up the loops
- 008 – Rug Hooking Cut Sizes Explained
- 009 – Where to start rug hooking
- 010 – Learn to Hook Better by Learning to See
- 011 – The Secret to primitive hooking is not just in the wool
- 012 – But I’m not an Artist. . . .
- 013 – Creativity: Rug Hook Naked
- 014 – Fold Forward Finish, my favorite rug finish
- 015 – Add a Label to your Hooked Rugs
- 016 – Steaming your Hooked Rug
- 017 – Stop Photo Copying your Rug
- 018 -What’s Available on my Website