Live! Thursday June 1, 2017To watch live each week, follow the instructions on cindigayrughooking.com/live or go to rughooklive.com. Be sure to sign up for the email notifications on that page.
- 00:00 Ask questions for future webinars here.
- 00:54 Robbie asked, “Do you have kits?” Yes, I call them Full Color Plans because each one is put together just for you. Every rug is different.
- 02:55 Nancy, How do I order wool not on the website? Use the Generic Wool item.
- 04:30 Sally, How do you label your rugs?
- Read these instructions.
- Order the printable fabric here. This link is an affiliate link. That means I earn a small commission for referring you. It does not increase the price of the product to you at all.
- 06:10 How to search for something on a specific website when there is no search box.
- 07:13 Once on the page, how to find the exact sentence on that page.
- Mac: Cmd F
- Windows: Control F
- 08:31 Video frozen
- 08:56 Jean sets a reminder on her computer so she does not miss the webinar
- 09:24 Joanne, get the printable fabric at Joanne Fabrics. I often get mine at Hobby Lobby
- 10:08 Most of my wool is NOT on my website. Contact me if you are looking for something in particular. I need a virtual assistant.
- 11:35 Replay accessibility problems. Announcement of Live! Rug Hooking Lesson Replays. Coming soon.
- 14:51 Jean, bought her rug teacher’s supplies. Can I sell the patterns in her collection?
- 15:57 My thoughts on backing, especially when you don’t know where it came from
- 17:41 My thoughts on red dot. Transfer your pattern from burlap to a better quality backing
- 19:31 Use an heirloom quality backing, such as linen or cotton.
Want to watch every live lesson, get the notifications!To watch live each week, follow the instructions on cindigayrughooking.com/live or go to rughooklive.com. Be sure to sign up for the email notifications on that page.
Remind me about the Live! Hook-ins
Fill in your info below. Be sure to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email you will receive in a few minutes. This will confirm that your email address was added correctly.