Before 2020, I went live once a month and later once a week. During Covid, I went live 6 days a week! That schedule was impossible to keep up. But now you have even more opportunities each month for rug hooking learning.
What is coming up next….
Upcoming Live Events:
Members of TRHJ only
- 4pm edt Live on Zoom – at the same time, every week*. Members, use the link in the Dashboard to join the Zoom event. Ask me anything!
- A full replay will be posted each week inside The Rug Hooking Journey membership.
- 4pm Hook-in with Kim. This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Kim Hirt. This event is free and open to the public.
4pm Hook-in with Cindi This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Cindi Gay. Click here to join. This event is free and open to the public.
You will need to download the Zoom app before you attend the hook-ins or the Wool Sale.
Follow these steps for the best experience:
- Click either hook-in icon above.
- Download the app when you are prompted.
- Install the app.
- Close the app and NEVER open it again.
- You are ready to attend.
- Now just click the link at the right time. You might get a pop-up box asking you to open Zoom. Click to approve that. Look for a box that says to do that each time and you won’t have to that again.
My Time Zone
I live in NW Ohio and we do Daylight Savings Time (edt) changes, at least for now. My time is Eastern Standard Time (est) from the first Sunday of November until the second Sunday of March, then it switches to Eastern Daylight Time (edt).
The easiest way to convert to your time zone is to enter
4pm Pemberville, OH
in a Google Search. Try it. It works.
My Google Calendar
Sign up for email reminders for Live! Lessons
Remind me about the Live! Events
Fill in your info below. Be sure to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email you will receive in a few minutes. This will confirm that your email address was added correctly.
Add the event to your calendar. You will NOT get an email reminder every single time — just when there is news.