Rug Hooking should not be hard! Make rug hooking fun again. Learn the secrets.
Call it a rug hooking workshop, lesson, tutorial or course, it does not matter if you cannot travel to it. These online lessons will let you stay put and learn as much as you want.
Ways to learn rug hooking
- Read the lessons below
- Watch Live! on Thursday at 6pm edt at rughooklive.com The latest replay is on that page also.
- Watch prior replays in The Rug Hooking Journey Membership
- Read the lessons below
- Take an online rug hooking course
[lifterlms_courses order=”ASC” orderby=”date” posts_per_page=”-1″]
- Finishing a rug hooked footstool at the upholsterer’s
- Get help hooking your pictorial hooked rugs – New edition
- How much yarn do I need to whip my hooked rug?
- Rug Hooking Rules: What you MUST do
- How to use a value finder to choose rug hooking wool
- How to rug hook a sunset sky and water using specially dyed wool
- Dyeing sunset or sunrise sky for rug hooking
- Oak and Acorns Rug Hooking Pattern
- Finishing a hooked rug – zig zag or not?
- Dyeing wool using the season’s hottest colors using PRO Chem dyes
- Rug hooking the background on Primitive Roses stair riser
- Primitive Roses stair riser rug hooking pattern
- Nature’s View Rug Hooking Footstool Pattern
- Chicken Hook a Doodle Do rug hooking pattern
- A simple way to hang your rug hooking on the wall
- Whipping Tips for Finishing your Hooked Rug
- Finish with rug tape made simple
- Fold Forward Rug Finish: Whipping the Edge
- Don’t Miss the Last Step – Label Your Rugs
- Floral Tangle Rug Hooking Pattern -How to hook tips
- Do you fuss over making your loops perfect? Don’t!
- Rug Hooked Footstool Feet – where to get them
- Rug hooking creative stitches: Shagging
- Hooking a natural sky: Step 1
- The easy way to duller wool – How to penny dye
- How to hook tree leaves: Birch Tree
- Hooking a birch tree – let the wool do the work
- The big rug hooking question: Should I outline or not?
- The easiest way to finish a hooked pillow
- How to Marry Rug Hooking Wool
- How to *not* rug hook evenly
- Fold Forward Finish: The Whipping Yarn
- Fold Forward Finish: Baste the Edge in Place
- Fold Forward Finish- Zig Zagging the Edge
- Finishing a hooked rug: Step 1 Steaming
- How to Rip New Wool (off the bolt) for Dyeing
- Hooked Rug Gallery: Beginner Square
- Sky Rug Hooking Wool
- Field of Queens Rug Hooking Pattern
- How to Hook Queen Ann’s Lace
- Birch Bark Wool
- Basic Techniques: Drawing a Straight Line
- Free* Enlarged Copies using Windows
- “Supposed To Be” Crooked Pattern
- How to Dye Wool for Rug Hooking: Getting Started
- Dyeing Basics: The Science of Dyeing Wool for Rug Hooking
- Rug Hooking a face: Adding Hair
- Rughooking a face: Adjusting the Forehead Shading
- Rughooking a face: Hooking the Nose and Lips
- Rughooking a face: How to hook the eye
- How Important is Hooking Technique?
- Rug Hooking an Interesting Background
- Rug hooking on the Widecut Face Completed
- My favorite backing: rug warp
- Day 434 Background
- How to Hook the circle border aka cat’s paw or millefori
- To dye or not to dye
- Day 99-275 Circle Border on Room-sized Rug
Take a Rug Hooking course!
[lifterlms_courses order=”desc” orderby=”date” posts_per_page=”-1″]
Use the search box to find other blog posts. When you notice something like this that seems off, please let me know about it. You should be able to navigate easily around the site. Since the website is about 15 years old, it needs a little work under the hood.
Cindi Gay Rug Hooking Newsletter
Enter your email carefully.
If you have a typo, you will never receive the confirmation email. You need to click on the link in this first email you receive. This confirms your email address and adds you to the list.