Yesterday we heard that my husband will be getting a month long layoff over the holidays. Stress always makes me antsy. The side effect is that my home gets deep cleaned and organized. Creativity goes straight out the window.
When I got the call I was hooking so the table next to me was the first to feel the frenzy. I was frustrated by having to dig to find just the right green I needed to hook the scroll. I emptied the basket, sorted things out and used my Strip Sorter Rings.
These sorters are available on my website. The sorters are near the bottom of the supplies page.
Cindi Gay Rug Hooking Newsletter
Enter your email carefully.
If you have a typo, you will never receive the confirmation email. You need to click on the link in this first email you receive. This confirms your email address and adds you to the list.
- Day 1-35 of rug hooking: Putting the pattern on the backing & hooking a rose
- Day 36 My temporary rug hooking set up – How to hook a large rug
- Day 38 – 94 Resolving the Large Leaves & Hooking the Border
- Day 94 How to hook crooked rows not straight ones
- Day 99-275 Circle Border on Room-sized Rug
- How to Hook the circle border aka cat’s paw or millefori
- Day 281 I spent the 4th hooking!
- Back on the border of the room-sized rug
- Day 372 Rug Hooking Progress and Jack
- Day 381 Measurements
- Day 425 Thanksgiving weekend, some progress
- Day 434 Background
- Day 436 Organization
- Day 440 Almost done with center
- Day 442 Center DONE. . . well, almost
- Use and Abuse of Hand Hooked Rug
- New Border Ideas for Room-Sized Hooked Rug
- Day 871 Rug Hooking Progress
- Day 1200 Border Design Finalized on Room Sized Rug
- Day 1207 First shot at the final border
- Day 1223 Hooked Rug Border Evaluation
- Day 1232 Hit and Miss Corner on the Room Sized Rug
- Day 2491 Room sized hooked rug in the new house