I’ve been considering a lot of options for my website. The ones that will work are the ones YOU are interested in. Here’s your chance. Leave a comment below telling me what you are looking for on the internet when it comes to rug hooking. If you’d rather keep the comment between just me and you, use the Contact Me page. Get creative, even if you think it is impossible. The sky is the limit.
I am currently working on being sure all the photos show up where they should and adding tags (think book index) to make the posts easier to see.
Here are some things I’m considering:
- How to get your rug color planned by me
- Bundles of wool that are coordinated to work together
- Wool quantities needed for all my patterns
- Photo and post the rest of my wool inventory
- Detailed instructions for the major motifs in my patterns – The Queen Ann lace instructions are already written.
- Instructional videos
- Conference video where you can ask questions and I can see you and you can see everyone else involved.